|App Download Version||126.96.36.1996|
|Last Updated||Oct. 13, 2018|
|App by||UCWeb Inc.|
|Category||Free Communication App|
|Content Rating||TeenViolent References, Sexual Themes|
|Support Android Version||Android 14 and above|
UC Browser is a free web browser for android devices. The app lets users quickly access a variety of content online including their favorite songs, popular videos, cricket match updates and more. The app offers very fast speeds which means users won't have to endure slow speeds or unnecessary delays. You can customize your UC Browser experience and personalize it. For example, cricket enthusiasts can opt to receive updates from the latest cricket matches. The UC Browser apk needs minimal data usage and offers a smooth, user-friendly experience. Users can also choose to activate the ad blocker to avoid being bombarded by pesky ads while browsing online. The app also offers night mode that helps protect users' eyes from the light of their phone screens. Additionally, the app is completely safe and secure to use, making it the right choice for users looking for an efficient browser.
- Safe and easy to use
- Convenient, fast browser for Android users
- Easy to access favourite songs, videos, latest match updates, scores and more
- Saves data usage
- Ad blocker available to avoid pesky ads while browsing
- Night mode for protecting your eyes against the screen’s harsh light
- The smart menu categorizes videos based on genres
UC Browser - Fast Download Private & Secure 188.8.131.526 apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- read or write the system settings.
- access approximate location.
- access precise location.
- open network sockets.
- access information about networks.
- read only access to phone state.
- access the camera device.
- read from external storage.
- write to external storage.
- access to the vibrator.
- prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- read the low-level system log files.
- install a shortcut in Launcher.
- uninstall a shortcut in Launcher.
- record audio.
- find out the space used by any package.
- set the wallpaper.
- expand or collapse the status bar.
- change network connectivity state.
- disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
- read the sync stats.
- write the sync settings.
- list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- set the wallpaper hints.
- mount & unmount file systems for removable storage.
- modify global audio settings.
- clear the caches of all installed applications on the device.
- enter Wi-Fi Multicast mode.
- initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
|184.108.40.2064||Oct. 13, 2018|
|220.127.116.114||Oct. 9, 2018|
|18.104.22.1684||Oct. 3, 2018|
|22.214.171.1243||Sept. 20, 2018|
|126.96.36.1993||Sept. 18, 2018|
|188.8.131.521||Aug. 30, 2018|
|184.108.40.2061||Aug. 27, 2018|
|220.127.116.111||Aug. 24, 2018|
|18.104.22.1680||Aug. 22, 2018|
|22.214.171.1240||Aug. 17, 2018|
|126.96.36.1990||Aug. 15, 2018|
|188.8.131.520||Aug. 10, 2018|
|184.108.40.2061||Aug. 2, 2018|
|220.127.116.111||July 27, 2018|
|18.104.22.1681||July 26, 2018|
|Varies with device||July 20, 2018|
|Varies with device||July 17, 2018|
|Varies with device||July 11, 2018|
|Varies with device||July 6, 2018|
|Varies with device||July 2, 2018|